Slow Cooked Barbecue Turkey Legs
On Sunday spend more time around the tree with the family and less time in the kitchen with these tasty slow cooked barbecue turkey legs. Not only is this an easy meal to make but it’s also an inexpensive dish that’s easy on the wallet especially if you broke the budget buying gifts.
- 4-6 turkey legs
- ½ cup ketchup
- 5 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 tablespoons of dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- 1 cup crushed pineapples drained
- ½ cup chopped onions
- seasoning salt and ground black pepper
- Lightly grease inside of Crock Pot with a Cooking Spray or use a Slow Cooker liner bag.
- Place turkey legs inside the slow cooker and sprinkle with seasoning salt and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl or large measuring cup, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over the turkey legs and turn to coat legs well. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours.
Serve with a starch and veggie then sit back and relax with the family or with a good movie – enjoy!
Serves 4 to 6.
What do you think – is this a dish that you would make for the family?