Goodwill Goodies – Part 2
Hello friends and happy Saturday night, I am posting Part 2 of my Goodwill Goodies from Smyrna. Last month while shopping my closet I realized that I was in need of long sleeve blouses to wear under blazers. Today I thrifted mostly dark colors but next week I will be back hunting for more colorful ones because on Saturday all clothing will be 50% off – Woohoo!
All these items were $3.75 each
– Croft & Barrow zebra print top
– no tag top
– CATO animal print skirt (new with tags)
– Fred David beige/black blouse
– Jessica Holbrook 100% silk blouse
– Cosi Crest Collection (men’s) shirt
– Dress Barn light green suede shirt
Finally found a white blouse, Pendleton
These Karen Scott Oxblood suede shoes were $4.00
This location always has a wide variety of shoes, these caught my attention but weren’t my size.
To clean and disinfect thrifted shoes I use Clorox and disinfecting spray inside, outside and on the soles.
It was a good day!