A few weeks ago I was nominated for another Very Inspiring Blogger Award by The Big Forest, a blogger from the UK whose pictures always delight me. If in the real world we could present these types of awards to people who we’ve never met but simply enjoy what they represent I think the world would be a better place. I am always honored and humbled to receive recognition from a fellow blogger and take great pride in nominating others.
The rules of acceptance are:
Display the award logo on your blog
Link back to the person who nominated you
State 7 things about yourself
1. Born in Cincinnati, Ohio;
2. Raised in New Rochelle, NY;
3. In my next life I want to be a beach bum;
4. It takes a lot to make me angry and I can’t remember the last time I was;
5. I am 3.5 years nicotine free and being a quitter was the best decision of my life;
6. I look for the good in everyone, however, some people make it very difficult;
7. I hate to sweat, therefore, I hate to exercise, but have to in order to balance out my love of carbs
Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
In no particular order I am nominating the following bloggers whose posts I enjoy reading:
Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
Have a wonderful night – Smooches!