Hello Friends and Happy Thankful Thursday!
This week I want to thank all of my beautifully blessed bloggy friends for just being you and making me feel special with all your kind words and comments….now move in close so I can give you all a great big hug!!!
I would also like to thank Missy Homemaker for nominating me for a Versatile Blogger Award and to apologize for the delay in accepting.
Blogging is a wonderful thing but it can also be overwhelming, however, the recognition for doing so is always rewarding.
In accepting this nomination I am completing the following tasks:
Acknowledge the blogger that presented the award – Missy Homemaker
- Name 15 deserving bloggers
- Let them know they have been nominated
- List 7 interesting facts about yourself
I am nominating the following bloggers in no particular order:
- So What To Twenty
- Coily Locks
- Manhattan Image and Style
- It’s Sew Anny
- Mama’s High Strung
- Eye Spy Fashion
- Oh To Be A Muse
- Whitney J décor
- Mama Doesn’t Need New Shoes
- Transatlantic Blonde
- Mrs Tee Love Life Laughter
- Kirsten Womack
- Divas with a Purpose
7 interesting facts about myself:
- I am a night owl, I get more done after the sun goes down
- Enjoy handwriting letters and cards and love getting them in the “snail mail”
- Hate wearing my glasses – you won’t see a pic of me in them either!
- Am a homebody – prefer to be home with my family then out and about with others
- Definitely need to drink more water – need to stay fully hydrated as I age
- Read Devotionals or Bible Verses at my desk before I start my work day
- Hate being late or waiting for someone who is late
Okay, now it’s your turn, what are you thankful for this week?
Have a blessed day and don’t forget to share it – Smooches!