today is the first official day of Autumn but by now you’ve noticed that the blogs are filled with great recipes and awesome looking foods for Fall. Autumn is the season for hibernating indoors and cooking meals in anticipation of the cold winter winds and upcoming holidays. I am always looking for quick and easy family meals and now with Malik in college those with smaller portions.
The Pocket Sous Chef, “Da Vinci’s Guide To Cooking For 1+1” is a cookbook written for small families, singles, newlyweds, students and professionals in mind. This easy to follow cookbook is jam packed with a variety of recipes as well as useful tips and guides. There are over 60 recipes with colorful images and an accessory list, shopping tips and conversion charts.
The Pocket Sous Chef would also be a great gift for the foodie in your life or for new brides, parents with kids in college, as well as home cooks looking for new recipes. In celebration of Da Vinci’s upcoming launch, you now have an opportunity to pre-order a SIGNED copy of The Pocket Sous Chef and 3 lucky fans will have a chance to WIN a “The Pocket Sous Chef Prize Pack”. Also, everyone who signs up for the newsletter during the giveaway period will receive a FREE $5 coupon to be used for the purchase of a Cookbook, a Limited Edition Apron or Sassy Wine Glasses.
The Pocket Sous Chef Launch Giveaway
• 3 Prizes Available; Grand Prize: $100 Amazon gift card + $20 The Pocket Sous Chef e-gift., 2nd Prize: $50 Amazon gift card + $20 The Pocket Sous Chef e-gift., 3rd Prize: $50 Amazon gift card + $10 The Pocket Sous Chef e-gift.
• Open to US & Canada.
• Winners will be chosen at random through Gleam.
• Giveaway ends October 17th at 11:59pm ET.
• Winners will be notified via email or Twitter DM.
• Each winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
• Must be 18 years or older to enter.
• Unlimited Entries
• Void where prohibited.
• Entering the giveaway means you agree to terms above.
About The Author
Da Vinci is a lifestyle blogger and author who works to “Entertain – Educate – Empower” her audience. With her desire to help people and passion for food Da Vinci hopes to enrich the lives of her fellow home cooks while letting everyone know you can cook and be fabulous. For more information, please visit www.pocketsouschef.com or www.yourlifeafter25.com. Follow Da Vinci on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram@PocketSousChef.
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links, for which I receive small compensation if you place an order through the The Pocket Sous Chef link.
Stay Blessed ~ No Stress in 2014!