Hello Friends and Happy Thankful Thursday!
This week I want to thank all of my beautifully blessed bloggy friends for just being you and making me feel special with all your kind words and comments….now move in close so I can give you all a great big hug!!!
I would also like to thank Missy Homemaker for nominating me for a Versatile Blogger Award and to apologize for the delay in accepting.
Blogging is a wonderful thing but it can also be overwhelming, however, the recognition for doing so is always rewarding.
In accepting this nomination I am completing the following tasks:
Acknowledge the blogger that presented the award – Missy Homemaker
- Name 15 deserving bloggers
- Let them know they have been nominated
- List 7 interesting facts about yourself
I am nominating the following bloggers in no particular order:
- So What To Twenty
- Coily Locks
- Manhattan Image and Style
- It’s Sew Anny
- Mama’s High Strung
- Eye Spy Fashion
- Oh To Be A Muse
- Whitney J décor
- Mama Doesn’t Need New Shoes
- Transatlantic Blonde
- Mrs Tee Love Life Laughter
- Kirsten Womack
- Divas with a Purpose
7 interesting facts about myself:
- I am a night owl, I get more done after the sun goes down
- Enjoy handwriting letters and cards and love getting them in the “snail mail”
- Hate wearing my glasses – you won’t see a pic of me in them either!
- Am a homebody – prefer to be home with my family then out and about with others
- Definitely need to drink more water – need to stay fully hydrated as I age
- Read Devotionals or Bible Verses at my desk before I start my work day
- Hate being late or waiting for someone who is late
Okay, now it’s your turn, what are you thankful for this week?
Have a blessed day and don’t forget to share it – Smooches!
Hello Friends and Happy
This week I am thankful for:
receiving a good-for-the-soul sermon on Sunday at Church
recognition by FabulousAfter40.com – “Glam Gal of the Week“
mammogram results were good
1st College Tour and I didn’t embarrass my son in public
tonight’s “Alfred Hitchcock Presents” Marathon on AntennaTV
tomorrow is the 1st day of the most thankful month of the year
getting an extra hour of sleep on Sunday (end of Daylight Savings Time)
my health, family, friends and of course my faith
I’ve had this scarf for several years and I am thankful that I kept it!
Black Suede Booties that I am thankful are comfortable – Burlington Coat Factory
Thankful for a beautiful Autumn Day
Thankfully thrifted both the black maxi skirt and faux wrap top from GW Boutique (Goodwill)
Wrap Around Bracelet – Boscov’s // Watch – Avon
Okay, it’s your turn – what are you thankful for this week?
Linking up today at Katherine’s Corner so come on over and find some tasty recipes to kick off the Holiday (eating) Season!
Happy Halloween – Smooches!
Hello Friends and Happy First Fall Saturday!
I am ending the week with the reposting of the Sverve Influencer of the Week, so that I can once again thank you all for helping me achieve this honor.
Enjoy your weekend – Smooches!
Sverve Influencer of the Week – Antionette Blake
Today we have Antionette Blake with us from DeDivahDeals. She is a fifty-something frugal fashionista that loves to blog while keeping up with her full time career! This coupon clipping, clearance-rack searching shopper has lots of great ideas for frugality for her blog readers. Continue reading to see just what makes her a success!