Hello friends, are you an early riser or late sleeper? Do you like to see the sun rise or the sun set? What does it mean when it comes to your health? Are you up and at-em before the break of dawn, or are you sluggish and tired hitting the snooze button 3 or 4 times wishing you could sleep until 12 noon?
Are you sleep deprived or are just more active after the sun sets? How do you classify yourself? I like my grandmother considered myself a sleepy head, I can’t get started during the day, but as soon as the sun sets, I’m energized and ready to go, but actually I am sleep deprived!
According to WebMD here are 10 surprising and serious effects of sleep loss:
1. Sleepiness Causes Accidents
2. Sleep Loss Dumbs You Down
3. Sleep Deprivation Can Lead to Serious Health Problems
4. Lack of Sleep Kills Sex Drive
5. Sleepiness Is Depressing
6. Lack of Sleep Ages Your Skin
7. Sleepiness Makes You Forgetful
8. Losing Sleep Can Make You Gain Weight
9. Lack of Sleep May Increase Risk of Death
10. Sleep Loss Impairs Judgment, Especially About Sleep
Linking up with some other sleep deprived mothers…grab a cup of coffee and join us.
I better rethink my blogging activities and get to bed – goodnight! HAPPY NEW YEAR ~ HAPPY NEW YOU!