I received an early birthday present which was an unexpected gift from a fellow blogger, a nomination for a “One Lovely Blog Award” . This nomination comes from Sara, of LifestyleOver40 and it was truly a pleasant surprise. Please check out Sara’s blog to find out why she is called “Sara Tomato”. Thank you so very much, Miss Missy.
The rules of acceptance are:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you (http://lifestyleover40.com/)
- Tell seven facts about yourself
- Paste the award on your blog
- Nominate 15 other blogs that you would like to give the award to
Seven Facts About Me
- I am left-handed, however I can use my right hand for everything except writing
- I love the old, classic sitcoms – Dragnet, I Love Lucy, Hazel, Gidget, Leave it to Beaver, etc.
- I got engaged at the age of 16 – thank God I dodged that bullet – what a knucklehead
- I put hot sauce on anything that is not sweet
- I was a Semi-Finalist in the 1980 Miss Delaware Pageant
- I have a BS in Elementary Education – taught 1 year and resigned when I made more $ as a secretary for IBM – so sad too bad because I liked teaching
- I can’t relax – I am always doing something, I have trouble sleeping because my brain refuses to shut down
In no particular order I’d like to nominate the following blogs: